Zuj Al Ruh: married souls

#1

*To the Universe*

When you set the sun for me, it rises for my beloved! When the moon lights my way, I say to it...as you rise again in distant land!

Take my words of love, Tears of yearnings, kisses I blow in the air, Oh! let the ether around us carry it all to my beloved.

Darling Moon! as you shine on in the lands that house my precious,

Let your light shine those honey eyes that peered into my very being, wanting me await his touch for a lifetime.


When you rain on me, and it snows for my dearest...My shivering hands long for his warm touch, I oft think would he like a hug?

As the winds carry many tales, do they whisper to him about the songs I sing for him?

Do birds that travel long still carry messages from a lovesick madame?

Why dear universe? Why does love make me so curious!


As I sit by the waters of Ganges and many histories dance around through the ripples of silts carrying tales of devotion,

I blush! thoughts of his glittering smile paint my mind, as we admire the dancing tides many moons ago.

Then I hadn't known! his breath on my skin could make my soul do tango.


Oh universe, the matchmaker of hearts thee! Set our minds free, of fear and doubt.

Match the hour for us, stop the clocks for us, let us not part by the tick tock of those horny heads circling too fast!

The sand in our hourglass has cheated!!, too soon the time has fleeted.

Yet, the eternity it takes for us to meet again!

A childish heart's banter may be, a prayer, a wish or a demand I ask, Universe!   

Let my beloved and I gaze at many sunsets, and dance among the stars and tides, 

And embrace under the waxing waning of many moons as we wane together into the depths of the Universe. ❤️



#2

Khuda rehman bhi toh hain,

Khuda reheem hi toh hain...

Zalim is dil ko zara unke ishq se riha kare,

Kare toh kya kare, mukammal na hua...

Phir bhi Ishq behaad hai.


Zamane se koi shikwa nahi,

Zamane se kuch badla bhi nahi...

Meri mohabbat ke paas waqt nahi, Mera mohabbat ka abhi waqt nahi.

Chalo iss duniya mein na sahi Deen ke waaste! Roz hashar mein puchenge inn shikwon ka kya kare.

Comments

Popular Posts