In love memory

 


On the 75th year of Independence of my country, I’m irked by the thought of love and memories.

Memories make our identity, essentially why or which memory we choose to internalize   creates an ideology we believe in. Yet, the people we choose to love or hate have build just that ideology through their experiences. Not foregoing that each have a unique personality which again gets shaped! I often ask myself when we love and the memories we choose to keep, why do we choose to hold on ? the love and memories. Even if they hurt, even if they are worthless and become unnecessary weights. Our love and memory, how can we liberate ? The people we want freedom from are just like us, in a different body and with varied experiences. Then should we ask for being freed ? From the memories and the love


At some point, looking ahead I see the shackles undone, yet the memories of love remain. Am I free now ? Or had I been freed long ago.

Comments

Popular Posts