Scrapbook 1995





"Kuch bhi ho Jaye, Kuch bhi ho Jaye...!
Kuch bhi nahi hota"

(This too, shall pass)


"Peace is the presence of Justice."- borrowed quotes .

"I asked myself am I happy with what I'm doing, or am I happy because of what I get from what I'm doing"
 - Jackson Wang

"Softer than the flower, where kindness is concerned. Stronger than the thunder, where principles are at stake." 
- Swami Yukteshwar 
Autobiography of a Yogi, by Parmahansa Yogananda.

Whereat some one of the loquacious Lot-- 
I think a Sufi pipkin-waxing hot-- 
"All this of Pot and Potter--Tell me then, 
Who is the Potter, pray, and who the Pot?" 
The Rubaiyat
-Omar Khayyam, 1120 A.C.E.

"I closed my eyes and spoke to you in a thousand, silent ways. In that darkness I created my own light. I danced with you as I desired."
- Rumi

Isq e Haqiqi (True love, the love of God). As Mevlani Rumi said:
Ever since I heard the song of love,
I started looking for my Beloved,
Not knowing how foolish I was.
Lovers do not find one another,
They are always in each other.

O dear one who is on the path of suluk (path to the Truth), your goal is to reach the door of your shaykh. He will take you on the journey of Ishq-e-Haqiqi, the journey to the essence of all Love.


सुखदुखे समे कृत्वा लाभालाभौ जयाजयौ। ततो युद्धाय युज्यस्व नैवं पापमवाप्स्यप्ति।। 
If you proceed to war treating equally joy and sorrow, gain and loss, victory and defeat, you do not sin. [2.38]
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥ 
You have a right only to work; you have no claim to the fruits thereof. Do not let an expected result dictate your actions; do not sit idle either. [2.47]
 -Bhagwat Gita 














 “Let’s assume that what I do is art. Would this be the most important thing? Isn’t life itself more important? The time I’ve lived is distilled in me. So, life is finite but also eternal.” 
-Jung kook,BTS.








 















Comments

Popular Posts